TT Fusion - Complete suite for project managers to create projects, manage teams, access other people information as well as yours, documents, notes & emails. TT Fusion provides all the necessary support to be on the go. The suite includes TT Web a desktop and web solution to be in touch with teams and projects when away from the office or across the globe.
TT PMP (Project Manager Professional) - A professional planning utility to link all your team members together and give each one access to projects, documents, notes, emails as well as budgets.
TT Web - Get access to your TaskTimer day-to-day planning, contacts and your running projects by using web-techniques and keep in touch with your network while you're out of office.
TT Mobile - Get access to your TaskTimer day-to-day planning, contacts and your running projects by using your mobile device and keep in touch with your network while you're out of office.
TT Express - Planning utility with access to projects, integrated emails, notes & documents. To schedule and see other people appointments and calendars. Networking facility allows the user to share information with other TT users.
TaskTimer PIM - Single user license with basic functionality. No projects, not compatible with networking use. Comparable with functionality of MS Outlook.
Project Creator BPM is a formal framework to achieve Rapid Delivery of projects. It is results-oriented, rather than task-oriented. By focusing on achieving deliverables in short fixed time frames, it forces the question: What can be done in the time available? The whole orientation of Project Creator BPM is to deliver high priority items to the Business rapidly.
Services - No matter how many functions a software solution includes and what kind of bits and bytes a programmer included. At the end of the day your users only take profit of 20%. Make the most of your solution with our services, we can guide you to make use of the remaining 80% .
TTX - "Watch out you’ve been followed"
TaskTimer information is following you! TTX intelligently delivers every bit of your TaskTimer information in a flash, NO MATTER WHAT SYSTEM YOU USE, works with what you have.
And you always remain "Master" of your data…
Of course this solution can be used - without additional cost - for your MS-Office, OpenOffice, your ERP- or CRM-system…
starting with 5 users
TTBridge Professional Core - Synchronization utility for individuals as well as small and medium sized organizations. Sync with one solution against various "devices" like mobiles, Google Calendar your Outlook/Exchange environment...
Works with common Windows Mobile-devices, iPhone, BlackBerry, Nokias..
TTBridge to Outlook/Exchange - Synchronization utility to have a fast and reliable way to synchronize your TaskTimer data with company-internal Outlook/Exchange network. Single user license, limited to sync both ways to Outlook/Exchange only.
TTBridge to Google Calendar - Synchronization utility to have your TaskTimer appointments and contacts available in Google Calendar and share your data with colleagues/family members/partner all over the world or get push service to your Mobile (please check Google Calendar for additional information and supported devices on that solution).
Project Customizer light - Manage your Projects and project team members with a single click. Limited to 50 active projects in your database.
Project Customizer Pro - Manage your Projects and project team members with a single click. No limitation to projects in your database.